Baavet Road-show & more
The Baavet Road Show rolls on. Where to find us in 2017:
20th - 21st - Royal Welsh Spring Fair, The Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells.http://www.rwas.wales/spring-festival/ We will be in the Heart of England Marquee this year.
29th - Shipston Wool Fair, Shipston on Stour, Gloucestershire. http://shipstonwoolfair.co.uk/
31st - 1st June - The Suffolk Show, Trinity Park, Ipswich. http://suffolkshow.co.uk/
31st - 3rd June - The Royal Bath and West Show, Bath and West Showground, Shepton Mallet. http://www.bathandwest.com/
20th - 21st - The Royal Cheshire County Show, The cheshire Showground, Flittogate Lane, Tabley, Knutsford. www.royalcheshireshow.org
8th - 9th - The British Wool Show, Wool Weekend, Thirsk Rural Business Centre, Blakey Lane, Thirsk, Yorkshire. https://britishwool.net/
15th - 17th - Pembrokeshire County Show, County Showground, Withybush, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. http://www.pembsshow.org/
Wool is far superior to polyester, feather or the finest quality down. Giving the best nights sleep ever...
- And we think our Baavets are superior to any other wool duvet because....
- We have 100 years British Manufacturing and British Farming experience
working with wool and cotton that goes into the making of our Baavets.
- We don't use chemicals on the wool or bleach our wool.
- We don't bond our wool to polymers nor use a polypropylene inter liner.
- Our British wool comes especially just for us from farmers we know.
- Our cotton is specially made just for us, it's a finest quality 250 thread count, which is then put through a calendering heat process to make it completely fibre proof.
- We professionally card (comb) our wool and quilt our own products to the highest standards.
- Our Baavets are very specially made and very specially made just for you.
- We are so confident of the quality of our product that you can try it for a month and if it doesn't do what we say, or for any other reason whatsoever, we will replace it or refund your money. no other bedding company will do this
Even our BARGAIN BOX ..... That's everything we sell to you.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- Its a great British company and a great British product you can trust
Don't let other wool duvet companies pull the wool. See our FAQ for all of the answers to your questions.
See what the BBC said about us
Baavet on ITV's Wales this Week program
See what an American doctor has to say about wool and sleep
This pure British wool duvet is graded in Halifax, washed in Dewsbury, and then carded and quilted in Huddersfield in the heart of Yorkshire, the traditional home of the British woollen industry.
It's then made into individual woollen duvets for you in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
It's more than just a duvet it's a pure British Wool Duvet from Baavet. We aim for Quality, Integrity and Service