1. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are
occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to
deliver the goods or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the
same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable
2. In the unlikely event of goods not being delivered within 7 working days from the dispatch date,
customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the goods and if necessary, send a
replacement at our expense, or provide a full refund.
3. If the goods arrive damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 working days of
receipt and return the goods within 7 working days. We will send a replacement upon confirmation that
the damaged goods have been returned.
4. Risk of loss and damage of goods passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the
date of first attempted delivery by us.
5. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.