Here at Baavet Cyf we try to adhere, at all times, to an agreed policy of Ethical Business Principles.
- Responsibility and loyalty regards fair trading with our raw material providers, the farmer, the cotton merchants, wool merchants and other business suppliers.
- Responsibility and loyalty to our workforce. We believe in helping our workforce develop their own individual skills. We believe they should be given the opportunity to share in the development of the company and this includes a share of any profits that may accrue from their participation in any success the company achieves.
- Responsibility and loyalty to our customers by offering not only good
quality products at reasonable prices with the best customer care and
after sales service we can provide but also a cash back guarantee at any time if
you are dissatisfied in any way whatsoever with our products.
Here at Baavet Cyf we guarantee that:
- Wherever possible we will deal only with other businesses that promote and adhere to the same or similar principles as our own, especially when dealing with third world or emerging economies.
- We will foster and promote British skills and products where ever possible dealing with companies based in the UK
- We will continue to use and promote natural and sustainable products where ever and whenever we can.